A virtual color analysis is perfect to help you determine your season and provide you with insights regarding your best colors based on your skin tone, your own coloring composition. Through the Expanded Seasonal Method using the Robert Munsell theory, I will analyze your photos in depth and study your main color traits (temperature + value (lightness and darkness) + chroma (intensity) in order to determine your season (out of 12!). This is a much more up-to-date process than the outdated 4-season process known from the 80s.
I have developed various personal color analysis packages to fit every budget and needs. Take a look below at the different packages and choose what fits your current needs the best.
Please be aware this is NOT a computer-generated analysis. I will personally dedicate a time to analyze your pictures in great detail and create your personalized portfolio based on your skin coloring. I carefully study all of your traits to reach to your season.
Once you book your analysis, you will receive an email from me with a questionnaire so I can assess your needs and desires in regards to your color analysis and you will also submit at least 5 high-resolution pictures of your face in natural lighting for the analysis. Photo submission tips are below.
The Discover My Palette Online Package is a simple package that includes a professional online color analysis and a digital color palette sent to your email address after the analysis is completed. This is ideal if you are already familiar with the Expanded Seasonal Method and have been trying to analyze yourself but are unsure as to what your color palette is out of the 12 seasons. This package is perfect to confirm your season and get you on the right path to your personal colors.
The Color Your Way Basic Online Package includes a PDF file of your color palette, a detailed report with information about your palette, best colors and colors to avoid, make-up colors recommended for you, etc. Once I've determined your color palette, I'll create a personalized report with outfit ideas, make-up and color combination tips for you. A report with a list of make-up products from popular brands is also included - this has proven to make shopping for make-up a breeze for my clients!
This ultimate online package includes everything that's also included in the Color Your Way Basic package with the addition of personalized hair color recommendations and a 1-hour virtual color coaching session with me to discuss your color palette and explain everything in detail to you so you can have a deeper understanding about your coloring and your colors. Personalized portfolio, make-up recommendations and product list, color wheel instructions all included as well.
This virtual session is ideal if you purchased the Color Your Way Basic Online Package (no Zoom meeting) but would like to have a one-hour color coaching session to go over your report and review it in detail with me.
Add a footnote if this applies to your business
1) Purchase your online color consultation
2) Once purchased, you will receive an email from me with a questionnaire that will help me get to know you better and also understand your needs and desires with a color consultation.
3) Please take at least 5 clear, high-resolution pictures of your face in natural lighting and email them to me at email@example.com. The clearer and higher-resolution the pictures, the better. Please be aware that my color analysis can only be as good as the pictures sent to me. With this in mind, please see recommendations for photo submissions below.
4) Once I've received your photos and questionnaire, I will set a time to perform my personal color analysis on your photos.
5) This is not a computer-generated analysis and it may take time for me to reach to your season. I want to make sure that we will obtain an accurate description of your coloring so we can get to the right color palette for you so I may reach out to you for any additional questions or request more photos.
6) Please allow 5-7 days for your analysis to be completed.
7) Once your analysis is completed, I will email you your PDF files according to your package.
8) You can email me for a one-on-one follow-up support email for 2 weeks after your analysis has been performed. I will be more than happy to help you along this journey and offer any tips you may have after receiving your palette.
9) If you wish to purchase a physical palette or color fan, they are available separately and they can be mailed to you.
The photos submitted for your analysis are of uttermost importance for a successful and accurate color analysis, so below are some guidelines for the best photos:
1) Please submit clear, high-resolution photos of your face and neck in natural lighting.
2) Make sure picture is well-lit but not overpowered with so much lighting that your coloring looks washed out.
3) Avoid shadows on your face.
4) Please be sure that hair is off your face.
5) If your hair has been dyed, please take a picture with your hair tied in the back.
5) Please send me pictures without any make-up at all. I need to see your skin in all its rawness.
6) If you'd like to send me additional pictures wearing make-up, feel free to do so as it can be helpful in my guiding you in the make-up process as well.
7) Please be sure that background is neutral and free of clutter. Background shouldn't be overly bright, warm or cool.