1) SIMPLIFY YOUR LIFE: Take the guessing out of shopping and dressing as you’ll know exactly what looks best on you and what works in perfect harmony with your natural skin tone.
2) SMARTER SHOPPING: BUY WELL. BUY LESS. As an educated consumer, you’ll make smart choices about what looks good on you.
3) COORDINATED, MINIMALIST WARDROBE: Once you understand the right colors for you, you will buy only what suits you when you go shopping. The result will be a more coordinated wardrobe, a capsule wardrobe in colors that harmonize with both you and together.
4) TIMELESS WARDROBE: With more confidence when shopping for clothes, you won’t feel the need to follow fashion trends. Your clothes will be timeless.
5) SUSTAINABILITY: You will have less clothing but feel like you have more options.
6) DECLUTTER: Get rid of everything that’s not in harmony with your personal color tone. Have no more mistakes hanging in your closet.
7) CREATIVITY: You’ll feel confident and won’t be afraid to try something new or create new color combos.
Are you tired of wasting time trying to figure out what to wear and what makes you look good every morning? Do you find shopping for clothes and make-up overwhelming? Do you know what colors you should be wearing and which one you should be running away from?
Imagine shopping for clothes and make-up and knowing the moment you enter the store which colors will make you look amazing and which ones you won't be even waste a second considering buying?
Picture yourself entering your closet knowing that all the items in your wardrobe benefit you and make your skin look instantly better and more radiant. You also won't waste any time figuring out what color matches with what because your closet will be coordinated and tailored to you. You will pick your outfits assertively every time.
This and much more is possible after having your color palette!!